Handled cases that are within the DIFC Jurisdiction, registered as a practitioner for part II within the DIFC, and have limited rights of audience.
Handle client enquiries pertaining the UAE Law by meeting with them and provide legal advice
2. Handle written claims and defences for first instance and appeal
3. Appear before the judges in first instance and appeal
4. Discuss and highlight the important facts in each case with the judge
5. Writing and revising contracts related to companies, commercial contracts, labour contracts
6. Handle criminal cases which includes: liaising with the police and public prosecutions, writing requests to open criminal cases , attending with the clients in the police stations, following up with public prosecution unitl case is transferred to the court.